Terms of Service
Article 1 Purpose
These terms are provided by LINMANIA (hereinafter referred to as "Mall") operated by LINMANIA※ We will comply with these Terms and Conditions for e-commerce using PC communication, wireless, etc., as long as it is not against its nature.
Article 2 Definitions
- A "mall" is a virtual mall that allows a company to trade goods and services using information and communication facilities such as computers to provide goods or services (hereinafter referred to as "goods") to users. It is also used as a means of operating a cyber mall.
- "User" means a member or non-member who accesses the Mall and receives services provided by the Mall in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- "Member" means a person who has registered as a member of the "Mall" and who can continue to use the services provided by the Mall.
- "Non-member" means a person who uses the services provided by the Mall without joining the member.
Article 3. Explanation and revision of the terms, etc.
- "Mall" means the contents of this Agreement, mutual and representative name, address (including address where the consumer can handle the complaint), telephone number, copy number, e-mail address, business registration number , Communication supplier notification number, personal information manager, etc. are posted on Cyber Mall's initial service screen (front). However, the contents of the agreement can be made available to the user through the connection screen.
- The "mall" provides a separate connection screen or pop-up screen so that the user can understand important contents such as withdrawal, delivery responsibility, refund conditions, etc. of the contents defined in the terms before the user agrees to the terms You must obtain confirmation from the user.
- The "mall" is defined as the "Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.," "Regulations on the Regulation of the Terms," "Electronic Documents and Electronic Transaction Act," "Electronic Financial Transactions Act, This Act may be amended to the extent that it does not violate applicable laws such as the Act on Promotion of Network Use and Information Protection, the Law on Visiting Sales, etc., and the Consumer's Basic Law.
- If the "Mall" is amended, the applicable date and reason for the amendment shall be specified and announced on the initial screen of the Mall together with the current terms from 7 days prior to the effective date to the day before the effective date. However, if the contents of the agreement are changed against the user in a disadvantageous manner, the company shall notify the user with at least 30 days' advance grace period. In this case, the "Mall" clearly compares the content before and after the revision, and displays it for the user to understand.
- If the "Mall" amends the Agreement, the amended terms will apply only to the contracts entered into after the effective date of the amendment. However, if the user who has already entered into the agreement transmits the intention to receive the provision of the amendment clause to the "Mall" within the notice period of the amendment clause under Paragraph 3 and the consent of the "Mall" It's possible.
- Regarding the matters not defined in these Terms and the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions, the Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, the Regulation on the Regulation of the Terms, and the "Guidelines for Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce etc." Laws or practices.
Article 4 Provision and Change of Service
- "Mall" performs the following tasks:
- Provide information on goods or services and conclude purchase contracts
- Delivery of the goods or services for which a purchase contract is signed
- Tasks set by other "Mall"
- The "Mall" may change the contents of goods or services to be provided by contracts to be concluded in the future in the event of the sale of goods or services or changes in technical specifications. In this case, specify the contents and date of the changed goods or services, and immediately notify the place where the current goods or services are posted.
- In the event that the "mall" provides the contents of the service contracted with the user, such as the change of goods or the like of the goods or the change of the technical specifications, immediately notifies the user of the reason for the change.
- In the case of the preceding paragraph, "Mall" compensates the user for damages caused by this. However, this does not apply if the "Mall" proves that there is no intention or negligence.
Article 5 Termination of Service
- The Mall may temporarily suspend the provision of services in the event of maintenance, replacement or breakdown of information and telecommunication facilities such as computers, or interruption of communication.
- The "Mall" shall be indemnified for damages incurred by the User or a third party due to temporary interruption in the provision of services for the reasons set forth in Paragraph (1). However, this is not the case if the "Mall" proves that it is not intentional or negligent.
- If the service can not be provided due to the conversion of the business item, the abandonment of the business, or the integration of the business, the "Mall" shall notify the user in the manner prescribed in Article 8, We reward the consumer accordingly. However, in case the Mall does not notify the compensation standard, the mileage or reserves of the users shall be paid to the user in cash or in kind equivalent to the currency value of the Mall.
Article 6 Membership
- After filling in the member information according to the registration form set by the "Mall", the user applies for membership by expressing his intention to agree to these terms.
- The "mall" is registered as a member of the users who apply to join as the member as described in Paragraph 1, except as follows.
- If the applicant has previously lost his / her membership pursuant to Paragraph 3 of Article 7 of this Agreement, he / she shall be a member who has passed 3 years after the loss of membership under Article 7 (3) An exception shall be made if the consent is obtained.
- False, missing, or missing entries in your registration
- If it is judged that the registration of other members is a significant impediment to the technology of the "Mall"
- The time to establish a membership contract is the time when the approval of the "Mall" reaches the member.
- If there is a change in the registered information when registering for membership, the member must notify the change about the "mall" within a considerable period of time by modifying the member information.
Article 7 Withdrawal of Membership and Loss of Qualification
- Members may request withdrawal at any time from the "Mall" and "Mall" will process the withdrawal immediately.
- If a member falls under any of the following grounds, the "Mall" may limit and suspend membership.
- If you have registered false information at the time of application
- If you do not pay debts to be paid on goods purchased using the "Mall" or other liabilities borne by the member in connection with the use of other "Mall"
- Threatening e-commerce orders, such as interfering with or using other people's "mall"
- When using the "mall" to prohibit the law or this agreement, or to act against the public good
- A "mall" may lose membership if the same action is repeated more than once after the "mall" has restricted or suspended membership, or if the reason is not corrected within 30 days.
- If the "Mall" loses the membership, the membership will be canceled. In this case, you will be notified of the membership and given at least 30 days prior to the termination of the membership registration.
Article 8 Notice to Members
- If the "Mall" notifies the Member, the Member may make the e-mail address specified in advance with the "Mall".
- "Mall" can be replaced with individual notice by posting on the "Mall" bulletin board for more than one week in case of notice to many unspecified members. However, individual notices will be given to matters that have a material effect on the member's transactions.
Article 9 Purchase Request
- The user of the "Mall" shall apply for the purchase on the "Mall" by the following or similar methods, and the "Mall" shall make the following contents easy to understand when the user applies for the purchase.
- Search and select goods
- Enter the recipient's name, address, phone number, e-mail address (or mobile phone number)
- Confirm the contents of the terms of the contract, the services for which the withdrawal rights are restricted, and the cost of shipping and installation.
- You agree to these terms and signs (or click on the mouse)
- Agree to apply for purchase of goods, etc., or confirmation of this, or confirmation of "Mall"
- Choose your form of payment
- If the "mall" needs to provide or consign purchaser's personal information to a third party, it must obtain the consent of the purchaser at the time of the actual purchase, and will not receive comprehensive consent before joining the membership. In this case, "mall" should specify to the buyer the personal information items provided, the recipients, the purpose of using the personal information of the recipient, and the period of possession and use. Provided, however, that such information is subject to the provisions of other relevant laws and regulations, such as the case of consignment of personal information pursuant to Article 25, Paragraph 1 of the 「Information and Communication Network Promotion and Information Protection Act」.
Article 10 Establishment of Contract
- "Mall" may not accept any of the following items in the purchase application, such as Article 9. However, in the case of a contract with a minor, if the legal representative does not obtain consent, the minor or the legal representative must notify them that the contract can be canceled.
- False, missing, or missing entries in your application
- When a minor purchases goods and services prohibited by the Juvenile Protection Act, including tobacco and alcohol
- If it is determined that acceptance of other purchase applications is significantly impeded by "mall" technology
- The consent of the "Mall" shall be deemed to have been established at the time when the consent of the "Mall" has been received by the user in the form of acknowledgment notice in Article 12 (1).
- The declaration of acceptance of the "Mall" should include information on whether the user can confirm the purchase, whether it is available for sale, or cancellation of the purchase order.
Article 11 Payment MethodsThe payment method for the goods or services purchased from the "Mall" can be made by any of the following methods. However, the "Mall" can not be collected by adding any fee to the payment of the goods, etc. for the payment method of the user.
- Various account transfers such as phone banking, Internet banking, and e-banking
- Prepaid cards, debit cards, credit cards, etc.
- Deposit online
- Payment by electronic money
- Payment on receipt
- Payment by points paid by "Mall", such as mileage
- Payment by gift voucher that you have signed a contract with "Mall" or recognized by "Mall"
- Payment by other electronic payment methods, etc.
Article 12 Notification of receipt of receipt ㆍ Change or cancellation of purchase application
- The "Mall" will notify the user of the receipt if the user has applied for a purchase.
- A user who receives a notice of receipt may request a change or cancellation of a purchase application immediately after receiving a receipt confirmation notice if there is a discrepancy in his / her intention to do so, and the "Mall" It must be processed according to the request. However, if payment has already been made, it shall be subject to the provisions of Article 15, Cancellation of Application.
Article 13 Supply of Goods, etc.
- "Mall" means any other necessary measures such as order production, packaging, etc., so that the user can deliver the goods within 7 days from the date of submission of the offer, I am drunk. However, if the "mall" has already received all or part of the payment of goods, etc., it shall take action within 3 business days from the receipt of all or part of the payment. At this time, the "Mall" takes appropriate measures to ensure that the user can check the supply procedures and progress of the goods.
- The "mall" specifies the shipping method, shipping cost for each instrument, and shipping time for each item purchased by the user. If the "Mall" exceeds the contracted delivery time, you must compensate for the damage caused by the user. However, this is not the case if the "Mall" proves that there is no intention or negligence.
Article 14 Refund"Mall" means that if the goods that the user has applied for purchase are not delivered or provided due to reasons such as out of stock, the user is notified of the reason without delay and if the goods are paid in advance, We will issue you a refund within the next business day or take the necessary action for your refund.
Article 15 Withdrawal, etc.
- A user who has entered into a contract with the "Mall" for the purchase of goods or the like receives a written statement concerning the contents of the contract pursuant to Article 13, Paragraph 2 of the Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce etc. If the supply of goods etc. is later than the time of receipt, it means the day when the supply of goods or supply of goods is started). Within 7 days, the subscription can be withdrawn. However, if there is any provision in the 「Consumer Protection Act for Electronic Commerce etc.」 regarding the withdrawal of the subscription, the provisions of the Act shall be followed.
- When a user receives a delivery of goods or the like, it can not be returned or exchanged if it falls under any of the following conditions:
- In case the goods are lost or damaged due to the responsibility of the user (However, if the goods are damaged in order to check the contents of the goods, the application can be withdrawn)
- If the value of goods, etc. has decreased significantly due to the use of the user or consumption of some
- If the value of goods, etc. has decreased significantly enough to make it difficult to resell over time
- If you are able to replicate with goods of the same performance, etc.,
- In the case of subparagraphs 2 to 4 of Article 2, if the "mall" does not specify in advance the fact that the withdrawal of the subscription is restricted or the like, There is no restriction on withdrawal of subscription.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of Paragraphs 1 and 2 above, if the contents of the goods are different from the contents of the display or advertisement or the contents of the contract are different, the user shall notify the contents within 3 months from the date of receiving the goods You can withdraw your subscription within 30 days from the date of notification or notice.
Article 16 Effect of withdrawal of subscription
- "Mall" refunds the goods already paid within 3 business days if the goods are returned from the user. In this case, when the "Mall" delays the refund of the goods or the like to the user, the delayed interest calculated by multiplying the delayed interest rate stipulated in Article 21-2 of the Enforcement Decree of the Consumer Protection Act for Electronic Commerce etc. will be paid for the delay period .
- In the case of "mall" refunding the above amount, when the user pays the goods, such as credit card or electronic money, the payment shall be made without delay to the business that provided the payment means, Request to stop or cancel.
- In case of withdrawal of subscription, the user will bear the cost of returning the goods received. "Mall" will not charge the user for penalty or damages for reasons such as withdrawal of subscription. However, if the contents of the goods are different from the contents of the advertisement, advertisement, or the contents of the contract, the expenses required for the return of goods, etc. are paid by the mall.
- In the event that the user receives the goods, the "Mall" clearly indicates to the user who is responsible for the cost of withdrawal.
Article 17 Privacy
- The "Mall" collects at least the personal information necessary to provide the service when collecting the user's personal information.
- The "Mall" does not collect the information necessary for the fulfillment of the purchase contract in advance. However, in order to fulfill the obligations under the relevant laws and regulations, it is not necessary to acquire at least specific personal information in cases where identification is required prior to the purchase contract.
- When collecting and using the user's personal information, the "Mall" will notify the user of the purpose and receive consent.
- The "Mall" can not use the collected personal information for purposes other than the purpose, and if the new purpose of use occurs or it is provided to a third party, I accept. However, except in cases where there is a difference from the relevant laws and regulations.
- If the "mall" requires the consent of the user pursuant to Paragraphs 3 and 4, the identity (affiliation, name and telephone number, other contact) of the person in charge of personal information management, (2) of Article 22 of the 「Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc.」, etc. concerning the provision of information on third parties You may withdraw this consent at any time.
- You may request to view and correct your personal information of "mall" at any time, and "mall" is obliged to take necessary measures without delay. If the user requests correction of the error, "Mall" will not use the personal information until correcting the error.
- The "Mall" should limit the person handling personal information of the user to the minimum in order to protect the personal information, and the loss, the theft, the leakage of the user's personal information including the credit card and the bank account, , And any damage caused to the user due to tampering.
- A third party who receives personal information from the "Mall" will destroy the personal information without delay when it has achieved the purpose of collecting or receiving the personal information.
- We do not set the "Mall" as the pre-selected agreement on the collection, use and provision of personal information. In addition, the service that is limited when the user's refusal to consent to the collection, use, and provision of personal information is specifically specified, and services such as membership registration are refused because of the user's refusal to consent to the collection, use, Do not limit or decline the offer.
Article 18 "Mall" Obligation
- The "Mall" shall not engage in any act prohibited by laws and regulations or against the public or the public good, and shall do its best to provide goods and services continuously and reliably as stipulated in the Terms and Conditions.
- The "Mall" must have a security system to protect the user's personal information (including credit information) so that the user can use the Internet service safely.
- The "mall" shall be liable to compensate the user for damages caused by the unlawful display and advertising act prescribed by Article 3 of the Act on Fairness of Indications and Advertisements for goods or services.
- "Mall" does not send commercial emails for commercial purposes that users do not want.
Article 19 Duty to ID and Password of Member
- The member is responsible for the management of the ID and password except in Article 17.
- Members should not have their IDs and passwords used by third parties.
- If a member recognizes that his / her ID and password are stolen or used by a third party, he / she shall notify the "Mall" immediately and shall follow the instructions of the "Mall".
Article 20 Obligations of UserThe user should not conduct the following.
- Registration of false information when applying or changing
- Stealing information from others
- Changing information posted on the "Mall"
- Send or post information (computer programs, etc.) other than information set by the Mall
- Infringement of intellectual property rights such as "mall" or other third party's copyright
- "Mall" or any other act that impairs the honor of a third party or disrupts business;
- Disclosing or posting to the mall information that is contrary to obscene or violent messages, images, voices,
Article 21 Relationship between "mall" and linked "mall"
- If the parent "mall" and the child "mall" are linked by hyperlinks (eg, hyperlinks include text, pictures, and moving images), the former is referred to as a "mall" The latter is called the "mall" (website).
- A connection "mall" means that the connection "mall" does not bear the guarantee responsibility for the transaction with the user by the goods provided independently by the mall "mall", the initial screen of connection "mall" or the pop- In case you do not assume warranty liability for that transaction.
Article 22 Restriction of Attribution and Use of Copyrights
- The copyright and other intellectual property rights for the work created by the Mall belong to the Mall.
- The User shall use the information acquired by the use of the "Mall" for commercial purposes by copying, transmitting, publishing, distributing, broadcasting or otherwise without the prior consent of the "Mall" It should not be used by a third party.
- The "mall" shall notify the user of the use of the copyright belonging to the user in accordance with the agreement.
Article 23 Settlement of Disputes
- The "mall" installs and operates the damage compensation processing facility to reflect the legitimate opinions and complaints posed by the user and to compensate the damage.
- The "Mall" will preferentially handle complaints and comments submitted by users. However, if prompt processing is difficult, we will promptly notify the user of the reason and the processing schedule.
- If there is an application for damage relief from the user regarding the e-commerce dispute between the "Mall" and the user, the dispute may be subject to arbitration by the Fair Trade Commission or the city or provincial governor.
Article 24 Jurisdiction and Governing Law
- The lawsuit concerning the e-commerce dispute between the "Mall" and the user shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the district court having jurisdiction over the address of the user at the time of filing, However, if the address or residence of the user at the time of filing is not clear, or if the foreign resident is a foreign resident, he / she shall submit it to the competent court under the Civil Procedure Act.
- Korean law applies to e-commerce litigation between "Mall" and users.
Part & nbsp; & nbsp;
- These terms are effective from 01.11.2017.
- These Terms and Conditions comply with the e-Commerce (Internet Cyber Mall) Standard Terms and Conditions No. 10023 (Revised Apr. 19, 2014).