Article 1 General
- This website places great importance on the protection of your personal information and complies with the personal information protection regulations of the Information Communication Network Utilization Promotion Act, and the Personal Information Protection guidelines established by the Ministry of Information and Communication.
Article 2 Consent to Collection of Personal Information
Article 3 Purpose of collecting and using personal information
- This site collects personal information for the following purposes:
- Establishing a contract to provide services: Identification of the person and confirmation of the person
- Fulfillment of services: Delivery of goods and payment
- Membership management: Identification, personal identification, age verification, complaint handling, etc.
- Other new services, new product or event information
- We will not collect sensitive personal information (such as race and ethnicity, ideology, creed, hometown and homeland, political orientation and criminal record, health status, and sex life) that may be of concern to your basic human rights abuses.
Article 4 Personal Information Items Collected
This site collects the following personal information for membership, counseling, service request, etc.
- Collected items: name, date of birth, gender, login ID, password, home phone number, home address, mobile phone number, email address, resident registration number,
- How to collect personal information: Homepage (subscription)
Article 5 Regarding Installation, Operation and Rejection of Automatic Collection Device of Personal Information
This site uses "cookies" to store information about you and to find it from time to time. A cookie is a small amount of information that a website sends to your computer browser (Netscape, Internet Explorer, etc.). When you access the website, the computer in this store can read the contents of the cookies in your browser and provide your additional information on your computer without any further input such as your name on the connection.
Cookies identify your computer but do not personally identify you. You also have a choice of cookies. You can choose to accept all cookies by adjusting your browser's options, send a notification when a cookie is installed, or you can have the option to reject all cookies.
- How to decline cookie settings: To decline cookie settings, you can either allow all cookies, check each time you save cookies, or refuse to save all cookies by selecting the option for your web browser. There is.
- Example of how to set up: For Internet Explorer → Tools at the top of your web browser> Internet Options> Privacy
- However, if you refuse to install cookies, there may be difficulties in providing the service.
Article 6 Use of Non-Objective and Provision for Third Parties
- This site uses your personal information within the scope of the "purpose of collection and use of personal information", and does not use it beyond the scope of this information or provide it to any other company or organization.
- However, to better serve you, you may provide or share your personal information with your affiliates. If you provide or share personal information, we will ask you in advance to indicate to you what affiliates are, what personal information items are shared or shared, why such personal information should be provided or shared, You will be notified through e-mail and written notice to obtain consent separately and will not be provided to or shared with affiliates unless you agree.
- In addition, we will not disclose your personal information to the outside world, except in the following cases.
- If users have agreed in advance
- If there is a request from the investigating agency in accordance with the provisions of the Act or according to procedures and methods prescribed in the Act for the purpose of investigation.
Article 7 Viewing and Correcting Personal Information
- You may review or amend your personal information at any time. If you wish to view and correct your personal information, please click "Edit Member Information" to view or correct it yourself, or contact your personal information manager by E-mail.
- If you request correction of an error in your personal information, we will not use it until you have completed the correction.
Article 8 Withdrawal of Consent to Collection, Use, and Providing Personal Information
- You may at any time withdraw your consent to the collection, use and provision of personal information through membership. If you want to withdraw your consent, please click the "withdrawal of membership (withdrawal of consent)" of "My Page" or contact the person in charge of personal information management by e-mail and immediately take necessary measures such as deleting personal information.
- We will take necessary measures to ensure that members withdraw from the collection of personal information (withdraw consent) in the same manner and procedure as collecting personal information.
Article 9 Retention and Use of Personal Information
- In principle, after the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved, we will destroy the information without delay. However, the following information will be kept for the specified period for the following reasons.
- Retention items: Membership information (login ID, name, nickname)
- Grounds for retention: To prevent other members from re-joining to an existing member ID when leaving a member
- Retention period: when the site is closed or closed
- If necessary to preserve under the relevant laws and regulations, such as the Commercial Act, the Company keeps transactions and member information for a certain period of time as stipulated by related laws and regulations.
- Conservation items: records of contract or subscription withdrawals, billing and goods receipts, complaints or dispute records
- Basis for preservation: Act on consumer protection such as electronic commerce Article 6 Preservation of transaction record
- Retention period: 5 years for contract or withdrawal, 5 years for payment and goods receipt, 3 years for complaint or dispute resolution
- We will accept your consent if we still need to keep it despite the above retention period.
Article 10 Procedures and Methods of Destroying Personal Information
In principle, we will destroy the information without delay after the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved. The procedure and method of destruction are as follows.
- Destruction Procedure: The information you entered for membership, etc., will be transferred to a separate DB after the purpose has been achieved (separate paper in case of paper) and will be retained according to the internal policy and other information protection reasons And period of use) is stored for a certain period and then destroyed. Personal information transferred to a separate DB will not be used for any other purpose other than that held by law.
- How to destroy: Personal information stored in electronic files will be deleted using a technical method that can not play the record.
Article 11 Protecting Children's Privacy
- This site collects the consent of the legal representative when collecting personal information of children under the age of 14.
- A legal representative of a child under the age of 14 may request the viewing, correction or withdrawal of the child's personal information. If requested, the site will take prompt action without delay.
Article 12 Technical measures to protect personal information
In handling your personal information, we take the following technical measures to ensure that personal information is not lost, stolen, leaked, altered or damaged.
- Your personal information is protected by passwords. Encrypting files and transfer data, or using file locking, important data is protected by separate security features.
- The site uses anti-virus programs to take measures to prevent damage from computer viruses. Vaccine programs are updated periodically, and if a virus suddenly emerges, we provide it as soon as it arrives to prevent personal information from being compromised.
- In order to prevent your personal information from being leaked by hacking or other means, we use a device to prevent intrusion from the outside.
Article 13 Consignment of Personal Information
This site may process and process your personal information for external purposes.
- We will notify you in advance if we consign your personal information.
- In the case of entrusting the processing of personal information, it is required to strictly stipulate that the service provider's personal information information is kept strictly confidential, the confidentiality of personal information, prohibition of third party provision, We will keep the contract in writing or electronically.
Article 14 Feedback and Complaint Processing
- We have created a window where you can submit your comments and complaints regarding privacy. If you have any complaints about personal information, please inform the person in charge of personal information management of this shopping mall, and we will notify you of the result of the treatment immediately upon receipt.
- Person in Charge of Personal Information Name: Lin Mania
- contact the messenger at the bottom right
- Email: bottom right messenger and note
- If you need to report or consult about privacy infringement, please contact the following organizations.
- This policy will be enforced from 01.11.2017.